Admissions are open!
RICS Accredited ASURED Program 3 – Nov 2015 – June 2017
ASURED Key Facts
Duration: November 2015 – June 2017
Credit value: 90 ECTS
Tuition: USD 9,000 (or USD 5,000 for qualified European candidates), payable in two equal installments, prior to the face-to-face sessions
Application deadline: October 15th, 2015
Application announcement: October 15th-20th, 2015
Location: Center of Excellence in Planning, 3-5, Moxa Street, Bucharest, Romania
Offered by: Center of Excellence in Planning (CEP) in cooperation with “Ion Mincu” University of Architecture and Urban Planning (UAUIM)
How to apply?
The applications requirements are:
- Proof of Bachelor or Master Degree in related fields:
- Architecture, Urban Planning, Economy, Geography, Law, Government and Administration, International Studies, Real Estate Certifications, etc.
- A 2-4 page CV (resume) in English;
- Proof of English capability (reading, comprehension, writing, speaking fluency): TOEFL or similar certifications, practice in international organizations and firms etc.;
- A two-page essay on the motivation and reason for applying to the ASURED advanced studies program (in English).