This course applies the latest economic thinking and research to the task of analyzing real estate market fundamentals, forecasting supply and demand, and choosing locations. Critical factors in national, regional, and urban real estate markets that determine development opportunities are presented and discussed, such as:
- Business and construction cycles,
- Regional and urban growth trends,
- Restructuring of urban space,
- Commercial and industrial location theories,
- Demographic analysis and projection techniques.